If you’re one of those freshers looking forward to a Banking career in India, the best choice in 2018 is to take the IBPS Bank Exam. IBPS is a recruiting enterprise formed by banks, insurance companies, and other related businesses, and it has the authorization from IBA and the government to conduct entrance exam, interviews, and other necessary phases involved in a hiring process. IBPS was there in operation for at least 20 years, but it came to the limelight only in 2011 when it announced a joint recruitment to Indian Banks to the PO, Clerk, RRB and Specialist job vacancies. Since then it totally changed how Indians apply and take banks exams.
Facts about IBPS Bank Exams
- The official website of the IBPS is www.ibps.in.
- Financial institutions in the public sector are the principal followers of the IBPS Bank Exams.
- IBPS conducts a Clerk, PO, Specialist Officer (SO), and RRB exams in every year. What you see below is the Calendar of IBPS’s Clerk, PO, Specialist Bank Exam in 2017.
- Banks like SBI and insurance firms like LIC also takes IBPS’s services for their recruitments, but it is another process.
- IBPS’s official website only publish the details of IBPS’s recruitments listed in the screenshot. However, as I said earlier, IBPS is the recruitment partner and registration provider for so many other financial institutions. You can apply online and read the details of all types of IBPS aided recruitments, throughout the year, on this website.
- The registration for IBPS bank exam is done through an online portal. As of 2017, general category applicants have to pay around 600 INR for each IBPS online applications.
- Bank Exams in India have the related syllabus; the frequently asked subjects are quantitative aptitude, reasoning, numerical ability, English, computer knowledge, general knowledge, banking awareness, and professional knowledge.
- The eligibility for applying Clerk and PO Bank Exam in India is bachelors degree.
- Educational Qualification for IBPS Specialist (SO) posts is a bit different; the job is applicable for engineers, lawyers, managers and other professionals.
- IBPS’s exam is a a two-level online exam; candidates attend the questions on a computer device within a specified time period.
- Candidates who get a qualifying score in the online exam will be selected for IBPS interviews. However, interviews are not applicable for Clerk and Assistant posts.
- IBPS’s final result, which includes the marks a candidate scored in the online exam and interview determine his/her eligibility for a placement/ bank allotment.
People with Bank Jobs are always treated with respect and dignity in out society; it is also considered as one of the secure jobs in India after the Government sector. Take a note of the above-given dates If you’re a bank job aspirants, prepare well for the next IBPS exam. I wish you the best.